<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8511034244327299803?origin\x3dhttps://snowflakesoftears.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
learning journey.
Profile



PEARL(:

FASS Year 1


melodies


Blogging Group !


A04 !


long gone


credits

please do not remove credits, thankyousomuchie
orangeeeeyy Missyan

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Thoughts about presentation in ES1102


In my opinion, even though the presentation may not be exactly relevant to the module, it is undeniably important to learn the necessary skills of presentation as we will be doing many presentations in school and maybe even in the future. After the presentation I had in class, my classmates and tutor pointed out on some of the presentation skills that I lack in and all those were constructive feedbacks in order for me to improve. I will be able to take note of those mistakes and more careful during future presentations.

Thus I think will be good to include presentation as one of the graded component as it serves as a good practice and students will probably take it more seriously and give it their best shot.


blogged @ 8:59 AM


0 Comment